Wavy hair is definitely in this holiday season, and it’s easier than you think!
• First you need to prep your damp hair. If your hair is fine I recommend mousse, preferably the Universal Mattering Mousse from Davines. Don’t be afraid of mousse, most of the problems people have are from applying incorrectly. Start by applying the mousse at the scalp first, then proceed to the ends, making sure to comb it through. For medium to coarse hair I would recommend Oi/Oil from Davines, it will give you body and nix the frizz.
• Now blow dry your hair. Make sure to blow it dry from scalp to ends, concentrating on the scalp first with your hands, then using a round brush for volume.
• Time to break out the curling iron. Wrap 2-inch-wide sections around a medium barrel curling iron. Holding it horizontally, coil the hair from the top down to over-curly ends.
• Now gently brush your hair with a paddle brush an run your fingers through to break them up.
• Spray your hair with hairspray, I prefer the Crystal Fixative from Davines, it gives great hold and lots of shine
You’re done, that wasn’t so hard was it?
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Ronny call (904)607-2014